Friday, May 20, 2011

Feature Friday: Oak Ridge Revival



Today I am featuring the wonderful home of Andrea from the blog Oak Ridge Revival. Here is how she describes her style:

I would say my style is traditional casual.  I  want our home to have a comfortable feel with a polished look.  I can appreciate antiques, but am not afraid to give an old piece a new fresh look.  My style is forever evolving and I am becoming less fearful of mixing a little modern flair into my traditional style.

Enjoy!  





You can read more about this room here






Read the entire story about this room here


I love two tone white and dark kitchens. It's so pretty. 






Read more about this room here.  And you can get sourcing details here


I love the stencil

You can read more about this room here




You can read more about the bathroom here.

Thanks so much to Andrea for sharing her home with us. Make sure you check out her great blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz