Tuesday, October 11, 2011

6th Street Sale

The time has come to start putting together Jett's big boy room. It's a bittersweet thing. I have loved his nursery so much but I'm excited for a brighter and more colorful room for him to spend his toddler years in. I have a lot of fun stuff planned for his new room. Meanwhile I'm ready to sell a few things from his nursery. 


All of these items have some wear and tear. I've tried my best to describe their condition below. Prices do not include shipping. 

Please email me at kirstenkrason@gmail.com if you are interested in any items. 


Thomas Paul Tiger Pillow - $60  $50
Retails new for $100 here
This pillow is adorable and comes with a down insert. 


Basket Storage Drawers - $100  $75
Bought from Pier 1 for $200. 
There are a few nicks but overall this is in good condition. 
SOLD


Cream Rocker - $80
Bought at Wal-Mart for $160
SOLD

This rocker is in great condition. It's cream microfiber. To be honest it's not the most comfortable thing I've ever sat in. But it does the job and it's the best deal I could find for the look I wanted. You can see more info about this rocker here


Dwell Studio Dotscape Curtain Panels
2 available - $80 per panel


Changing Table - $100 $75
Bought on KSL 2 years ago for $150 I added knobs from Alice Lane worth $40. So total it was $190. 
Local Pickup Only

Please email me at kirstenkrason@gmail.com if you are interested in any items. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz