Thursday, January 12, 2012

Getting Organized for the New Year



With the new year I suddenly had motivation to get my office more organized.  I've talked about Russel and Hazel on my blog before because I really love their products. I keep all my paper work stored in their Signature Three Ring Binders

So I ordered a new one to get the new year rolling!


I also love how well all their products are packaged. 



I also got a few of these Kate Spade Notepads from my wonderful husband for Christmas. They are the perfect size to take throw in my bag and take to appointments. 


I also got this little jotter set to take notes at my desk. 

What about you guys! Are you all organized for the new year? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz