Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Amazing Lace Skirt

A few weeks ago Monica and Whitney asked me to participate in their newest blogger series, The Amazing Lace Skirt. They are sending their lace skirt traveling all over the country to different bloggers to see how they would style it. 


I was sporting a tiny baby bump and it was snowing outside so this is the best picture I could get of  me in the skirt. Plus I feel like a complete idiot trying to model in a picture. 

Just take a look at how these cute ladies have modeled this great skirt. 
I could only wish to look as chic. 



Hope you are all having a great weekend! I'm up in Bear Lake hanging with my family and enjoying LDS General Conference

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz