Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Moving In



I moved my office down to the basement last week and while it's not a huge room it's about twice the size of my old office. I have been loving all the extra space. The closet makes me especially happy. 

I have been spending lots of time organizing. 



My new best friend is my label maker

I am seriously addicted to it. I want to use it all the time. 


I also picked up some metal baskets at Target for my small fabric samples. I love storage pieces that you can see through. I especially love having my pretty fabric visible. I've rounded up a few of my favorite metal storage bins for you. 

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6

Pretty baskets make organizing so much fun! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz