Wednesday, April 3, 2013

E-Design Nursery Before and After


Back in November I did a post about an e-design project I was working on. The project was one of my favorites I've ever done! What can I say, I just really enjoy children's spaces! 


My client wanted a space that had a well traveled feel to it. 


She wanted this print to be her inspiration for the room. She had lived in the middle east for awhile so the print really represented her. 

Here is a snapshot of the room before...


And here it is after! 


paint color: Fresh Day by Behr 



Rhino Head: Z Gallerie 


It was really fun sourcing artwork for her  little gallery wall. We both loved this Massachusetts map print, this Always be Kind print, this canal print of Amsterdam  and this Paris Eiffel Tower print


We used Schumacher's Adras Ikat to tie in all the colors. It's the same fabric I used here for Jett's headboard







We went back and forth on a few options for maps above the crib but ultimately decided on this one made by an artist in France. 


To see past projects I have done go here.

While I am not currently taking new clients I do have great designers I can recommend. Email me at kirstenkrason@gmail.com for info. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz