Friday, May 10, 2013

Featured Friday: Jenna Sue

Today I am featuring the home of Jenna Sue. She is a graphic designer and her work hangs all throughout her house. Here is what she said she loves most about her home: 

"What I love most about my home is the sense of accomplishment I feel from transforming empty spaces into rooms I love. We knew nothing about home improvement when we moved in and I'm so glad we've gained new skills and experiences we can take with us to our next home." 

Enjoy! 

f o y e r








l i v i n g   r o o m
















d i n i n g   r o o m



k i t c h e n







s  u n r o o m








m a s t e r   b e d r o o m







m a s t e r   b a t h r o o m







As I mentioned all the prints in the home were done by Jenna herself. 


Check out her shop to see all of her work! 

Thanks so much to Jenna for letting me feature her home. Make sure you check out her blog here
Go here to check out past Feature Fridays.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz