Friday, September 6, 2013

Feature Friday: Makely School for Girls


Today I am featuring the bright and colorful home of Lindsay from the blog Makely School for Girls. Her blog is so happy!! You'll have to make sure you check it out. Here is how she describes her home,

"More than anything, I try to make my home a fun environment for my family to come home to.  I'd much rather they feel like they live in a carnival fun house than a museum.  As a family, we try not to take our every day lives too seriously, and I want that to be reflected in my home as well."

Enjoy! 

p l a y r o o m






You can read more about this playroom here

o f f i c e 

Eclectic Home Office | Makely School for Girls

Mid-Century Desk gets a Modern Touch | Makely School for Girls


Hairpin Leg Love | Makely School for Girls



You can read more about this office transformation here

n u r s e r y




You can read more about this nursery here

m a s t e r   b e d r o o m









You can read more about this room here

b a t h r o o m



You can read more about this powder bathroom here

Thanks so much to Lindsay for sharing her home with us. Make sure you check out her blog here!

To see homes that have been featured in the past go here. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz