Monday, July 7, 2014

Last Week's Links


Happy Monday! We had a jam packed weekend with the 4th of July. We had a great time participating in our small neighborhood parade and then watching fireworks that night.  I'm going to Haven this week so I've been busy prepping for that but I still had time to find some fun things on the internet. 


1 || I really want this Kitchen in my life. Like really really really. 
2 || This cherry garland is so cute and seems so easy to make.
3 || How beautiful is this book!?
4 || I always love finding great free printables.
5 || This shirt is stunning.


6 || Can you believe these roman shades were made with duct tape
7 || This DIY bench is incredible! 
8 || This has to be the world's best sandbox!
9 || You can never go wrong with navy walls
10 || I'm on the hunt for a great new purse


top photo - Lonny // bottom photo - Home Stories A-Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz