Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Dwell Curtains for Jett

After I hung the roman shade and curtains in my office I knew the combination would look great in Jett's room. So may I present Jett's new curtains!! 


I am obsessed with them. May I take you back to what he had on his window before. 

I had made this pelmet shade that was okay. But it wasn't my favorite and it fell down a lot. 


I feel like the new curtains are so much more dramatic and add so so so much to the room. 

The fabric is Dotscape Major by Dwell. I bought mine from Fabric.com. I had Erin from Plush Studio sew them up for me with a good lining to keep Jett's room a little darker. She did a fantastic job! The roman shade is from Downeast Home and is originally from Pottery Barn. 

And may I also introduce you to the new tiger pillow! 


This great pillow is a nod to the adventure feel I wanted Jett's room to have. It's designed by Thomas Paul and I bought it at CSN. They carry a great selection of Thomas Paul pillows

Jett's room was the first room I ever designed and finished in our home. To see more about the sources in his room check out this post.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz