Friday, January 7, 2011

Feature Friday: Abode Love



Laurel-Dawn of Abode Love is uber-talented and has a fantastic eye for design. Here is what she said about her personal style:

I would best describe my style as "young & easy glamour." As a girl who loves all things glittering and sparkling, I try my best to infuse a bit of glam wherever I can in my abode. I love using metallic paints, crystals, mirrors and LOTS of art! I find it's a sure fire way to make any space feel rich and glamorous on my "newlywed" budget! 

Her space sure does look rich and glamorous. Take a look at her home. 



I am dying over those metallic stripes. I think they look so good with the rich wood tones in the hallway.








Don't you just love that backsplash! 

Check out this AMAZING eating area. 





























I just can't believe how great everything looks. Laurel-Dawn isn't afraid to tackle a DIY project and most of the artwork in her home she did herself. Make sure you become a follower of her blog so you don't miss any of her updates. She is constantly adding great bits and pieces to her beautiful home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz