Saturday, March 5, 2011

Master Bedroom Continues...

Guess what I got in the mail yesterday?


My Manderin in Summertime fabric! And I love it. I am going to do two large pillows of it on my bed. 

Now I need your help trying to decide what to do with this....


Ughhh...  It's gross right now. I want to reupholster the cushions and add some pillows.

So what I need help with is what fabric to reupholster it in. 

I was originally thinking of my beloved betwixt


The only thing I'm not loving about it is how it kind of blends into the settee wicker and it doesn't offer a lot of contrast. 

So on the other end of the spectrum is this! Which would be a lot of pink but very "me". 


Thoughts? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz