Thursday, February 7, 2013

DIY Valentine's Love Potion



These days I am all about holiday treats that are easy and cheap! I don't  have a lot of time in my life to be laboring for hours over intricate Valentine's Day treats so I came up with this super easy Valentine's Love Potion! 



All you really need is 
-  some sort of red drink
- double stick tape
-  my free printable

If you want you can also buy some type of washi tape or use my tutorial for DIY glitter tape below. 

I bought these Tum-E Yummies at Target for 79 cents a piece. You'll need to soak them in warm water for about 5 minutes to get the labels to come off. 


Once you have removed the labels and dried off the water bottles print off some sheets of these labels. 


They should print right to an 8 x 10 paper. Cut them out and then wrap them around your bottle with double stick tape. 



If you want to get a little fancy may I suggest making some glitter ribbon tape. I simply used my Xyron create-a-sticker maker and I fed some American Crafts Glitter Ribbon through it. You can really feed any ribbon of your choice through this little device and make ribbon tape instantly! 


You can add your ribbon to the bottles however you choose. These bottle look cute even with no ribbon so you can totally skip that step if you want! 

So there you have it! A super easy and cheap Valentine's treat for your kiddos and their friends! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz