Tuesday, February 12, 2013

What You Should Be Buying Right Now at Urban Outfitters


I love going to Urban Outfitters for really unique items. I think they have clever designs and reasonable prices. Here is what I would be snatching up in a heartbeat at Urban Outfitters. 


I think this would be so great in a playroom. You could store toys in it and also use it as a side table! 


I love a patterned picture frame! 


I just love this little zebra hook! 


Such a great saying on a beautifully graphic poster. 
Hexagon Side Table - $99

You can't go wrong with a gold side table! 



I am really considering this rug for my kitchen by my sink. It's just so sweet! 


leather, pink and polka dot, what's not to love! 

Geo-Stripe Storage Box - Set of 3 - $29

These boxes would look great in any space but I'm picturing them being amazing in an office. 


It's so hard to find clean and modern clocks which is why I love this one! 

What would you snatch up at Urban Outfitters if you could? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz