Monday, February 3, 2014

Last Week's Links


If you follow me on intagram (@kirstenkrason) you saw that I had two client installs on Saturday with Erin! It was SO much work but we are really happy with how both projects turned out. The above photo is from a basement sitting area we did. We are both kinda obsessed with that octopus art! Here is a roundup of my favorite links from last week. 

1 || I just bought this adorable shirt for Jane. 
2 || A party would be beautiful with this garland
3 || A great tutorial on how to make a tulle skirt
4 || Check out these 12 sconces below $50



5 || I can't believe how easy it is to make this faux brass vase
6 || Great roundup of cute crib sheets
7 || I NEED this side table
8 || This chocolate cake looks dreamy. 
9 || I love this idea for an easy photo backdrop. 

bottom photo - lovesome

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz