Friday, May 23, 2014

Feature Friday: Rain on a Tin Roof

Today I am featuring the home tour of Jenna from the blog Rain on a Tin Roof. I love her bold approach to decorating her home.  Here is what she says she loves most about her home:

What I love most about my home is that we have put our hearts and souls into remodeling it. There isn't a single inch that we haven't covered and put love into. Its a reflection of us and its not just a house - its our home and we live in it to the fullest.

Enjoy!



l i v i n g   r o o m





k i t c h e n




b e d r o o m




g u e s t   b e d r o o m







Thanks so much to Jenna for letting me feature her home. Check out her blog here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz