Tuesday, February 15, 2011

E-Design Bedroom Before and After


Are you guys ready for this?


Elsa was one of my very first e-design clients back in June when I first opened up my business. Her room before wasn't too exciting and she really wanted a fresh and modern look. You may remember this mood board that I came up with for her. 


We went with a yellow, gray and teal color scheme. This room required a lot of DIY projects but Elsa was up for the challenge! In between the designing stage she and her husband moved to a new house which explains why this reveal took a little big longer than usual. But I think it was worth the wait. 

Check it out now! 





She painted her dresser yellow and I think it is so awesome! 


Do you spot that little iphone cover from Dani Notes? It's so beautiful. 


I love this gallery wall of great prints and photographs. We found pretty much all of these on etsy. 

One of my favorite transformations in this room was this cane back chair. 


This chair needed some TLC and an amazing fabric to bring it back to life. 


Here is the fabric we chose. It's one of my favorites. 

Check out this chair now! 


Are you also obsessed with it? 


It's seriously like Christmas morning when I get to see a design plan come to life. I couldn't be happier with the results. 

You can see more details about it on her blog. She also has a fun office reveal you'll have to check out! 

If you are interested in e-design services for your own space check out my design services page

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz