Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Weekend


I hope you are all having a great weekend! Here is me and Jett before Church


This weekend has been very eventful. Dinner, a movie, a birthday party, a meeting with a client and a photo-shoot at my house on Friday. 

Thursday I ran a bunch of errands trying to get everything ready for the photo-shoot. Imagine my shear terror when my husband called me to inform me my office had been attacked by a red marker. 


There was red marker everywhere. All over my chairs, desk, shelves, walls... everywhere! And my photo-shoot was the next day! Luckily it was washable and came right off. 

I almost had a heart attack.
 The photo-shoot went great! I can't wait to share the picture with you! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz