Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Vacation Inspired Mood Board


Today I am taking a little vacay with my hubby to sunny California. I am so excited to take a break from the dreaded Utah winter. In honor of my getaway I have put together a beach inspired mood board for you.

Enjoy! 



I tried to keep this board budget friendly. 
Let's start with the inspiration for the whole thing... 


I LOVE this seaside inspired pillow. It's so peaceful and the blues are beautiful. You can find the other pillows here,  here and here

The next purchase would be this rug. It's from World Market and the website says they have it available in a 8 x 10.  While we are at we could pick up this sofa from World Market as well. The Coffee table is a classic and can be found here

This new Z Gallerie Chair is spectacular! I think two of these would bring the perfect "punch" to this room. 

And while we are Z Gallerie we could pick up one of these for the coffee table. 


Some striped blue curtains would really add the nautical feel we are going for here. 
This mirror would be just the finishing touch we need. And it's only $89.99! 

Wow, putting that together really did get me excited for my trip. Don't worry I'll be posting from our condo. I'll let you know how it was when I get back! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz