Friday, September 9, 2011

Feature Friday: Luisa Design


Today I am featuring the eclectic and beautiful home of Alexandra from the blog Luisa Design.

Here's how she describes her style:

As cliché as it sounds, I'd definitely say my style is an eclectic mixture of old and new; I grew up in a home full of antiques and as my style has evolved I've retained a love for traditional forms but I'm also attracted to bright colors, glamorous finishes and contemporary textiles. 

Enjoy! 







Go here to read more about these rooms. 




Read more about this bathroom here










Go here and here to get sources. 

Thanks so much to Alexandra for sharing her home with us. Make sure you check out her blog here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz