Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The $13 Pillow That Will Change Your Life


Meet the Carmello pillow from Pottery Barn. 


I'm not sure if you guys have seen this pillow but I'm obsessed with it and right now it's only $12.99!

The bad news about this pillow is that it has a poly fill insert and no zipper so I'm not sure if that can be fixed but the good news is that it's outdoor! Perfect for kids. And there are SO SO SO many fabrics and color combos that could go with this pillow. 

My friend Kristen just bought two of these for her living room and we are basing her color scheme off of it. 

Here are some of my favorite fabrics you could pull from this pillow. 


1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6

I can't wait to show you what we do with my friend's living room! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz