Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Welcome Fall


I've been making a few seasonal changes to my porch. I started off by ordering an amazing Fall wreath from this etsy shop.  I also bought this cute door mat from Pottery Barn. It has all the right colors.

 I really loved my Trina Turk pillows but they didn't really scream "Fall" in the way that I wanted them to. So while they were perfect for Summer I needed a replacement. I thought these outdoor pillows from Pottery Barn were perfect. They felt fall-ish while still being vibrant. Plus they are on sale with free shipping! 

The one problem with them is that they were 24"x 24" which was way too big and they also had a poly-fill insert instead of down. So I just had Erin cut them up and make them into 22" x 22" pillows with a zipper so I could add a fluffy down insert. 

I wasn't sure about a down fill in an outdoor pillow but I had down inserts in my pillows all summer and they seemed to hold up great. 

I love these small seasonal changes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz