Friday, November 2, 2012

Feature Friday: Migonis Home



Today I am featuring the home of Jen from the blog Migonis Home. Here is how she describes her style:

"When Kirsten asked me to define my design style I have to tell you that I had no idea how to articulate it...I love beachy meets rustic meets chic meets inexpensive. What is the term for that? :) Our house isn't complete, which you'll find out in a second from looking at the photos, but take a minute and check out my blog's House Tour so you can see the "before" photos. We've made some large improvements to our little Cape."

Enjoy! 








 








  

Check out the desk transformation here
  


  


  
 
  
 


See the details on this transformation here

Thanks again to Jen for letting me feature her home! Make sure you check out her blog here

Check out past Feature Fridays here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz