Thursday, November 15, 2012

Minted for All Things Baby & Jane's Birth Announcements


Artwork: Highway Wildflowers from this blog post about Jane's room

It's no secret that I love Minted. I've blogged about them many times before.  They are my go to place for all things Baby! They have an amazing selection of children's artwork that would be perfect for any nursery. 

Here are a few of my favorites. 



Minted recently offered me the chance to review some baby announcements here on my blog. It was pretty hard to choose considering they have tons of great options. I ended up going with the Pure announcements for Jane's. 




I love how they turned out. 

Here are some of my other favorite announcements. 













Make sure you check out Minted for all your baby needs! Right now Minted is offering 10% off + free ground shipping today on all holiday cards using the promotion code CHEERS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz