Friday, December 7, 2012

Feature Friday: Holiday Homes Part 1


This December I am not only featuring beautiful homes but I am featuring beautiful Christmas decorating! I've contacted bloggers whose home tours have been featured on my blog for past Feature Fridays and asked if I could share bits of their Christmas homes with my readers. I hope you enjoy!

First up is Erin from the shop Plush Studio. Erin's little boy Sawyer has an adorable room which I featured on my blog here. She does a beautiful job decorating her home for the Holidays. Here are a few snippets of her Holiday Home. 











Next up we have Sara from August Fields. Here home tour was featured on my blog here. Here are a few pictures of her home at Christmas. You can read more about her decorating here









I loved featuring Londen's home from Sixty Fifth Avenue on this blog post. Take a look at her beautiful Christmas decorations. You can read more about them here








Elissa from Our House was featured on this post. She made a beautiful advent calendar from a vintage frame. You can read more about it at her blog here





Mary Ann Pickett's blog Classic Casual Home's tour was featured here. You can read about her budget  mantle decorating on her blog here





Cassie from Hi Sugarplum has the most beautiful home which I featured on my blog here. She has done some really fun projects for the Holidays and she actually has put them all together in one place on her blog here










Sherry Hart's home was one of my favorites to feature. You can check it out here. She has a little touch of the Holidays going on at her home as you can see in these pictures. 





Thanks to all these awesome ladies for letting me show off their decked out homes! The next two Fridays this month will be bringing lots more Holiday Homes!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz