Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My Advent Calendar...a few days late.



It wouldn't be the Holiday season if things didn't get left till the last minute. I'm just a few days late on my December advent calendar. I'm just glad I got it done before Christmas! I've seen these paper star packets all over Pinterest and I wanted to make one for Jett this year. 

Here is mine! 



I love how they look with the "Oh Holy Night" chalk poster from Caravan Shoppe. I bought the kraft paper from Uline and I used this star clipart for my template. 


I wanted to decorate each little star all cute but honestly making this advent calendar almost killed me. 
I had to cut out each star by hand, stuff them with candy, sew them together, write numbers on them and then hang each one with fishing line. If I could do it all over again I'd just buy a pre-made calendar at the store. Next year.... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz