Monday, December 24, 2012


This Christmas I am finding myself feeling a little extra joyful. I feel like this is the first year I'm really experiencing Christmas through my children's eyes. Jett is finally old enough to understand a little about presents and Santa and we've told him many times the story of Jesus in the manger. Having baby Jane so recently has also forced me to slow down this Holiday season. The past few years I have crammed my December's full of every single Holiday activity and event possible but with a new baby it's been harder to do. I've had to "let go" of a lot of things and focus on what really matters. My favorite memories of this season will not be presents and parties but picking out our first "real" Christmas tree, taking Jett sledding for the first time, baking my gingerbread house with my family and watching Jane's eyes light up as she looks at our Christmas tree. It has been a special Christmas indeed! 

I am continually grateful for each and every person who reads this blog. I hope you are all enjoying a magical Holiday season with those that you love. And if you are wanting to remember the real reason for the season this year may I suggest you watch this video.

I'll be signing off for a few days to make some more magical memories with my kiddos. To keep up with all my Holiday happenings follow me on instagram @kirstenkrason

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz