Friday, August 3, 2012

6th Street Sale Prices Lowered



I have just lowered prices on all the remaining items from my Sale. There are some great deals here. Don't pass them up! 
Email me at Kirstenkrason@gmail.com if you are interested in anything.




This is the same fabric that was used at Jett's birthday party last year. 

Robert Allen Red Boat Fabric
2 Yards Available $10 a yard $5 a yard SOLD








This is leftover from the fabric used on my front porch cushions.
Remnant Piece, $35 for the piece  $25 for the piece




Brown, Chartreuse and Green Floral Fabric
This fabric has an embroidered detail on it and would make beautiful curtains or could be used to upholster a piece of furniture. 
6 yards available, $10 a yard $5 a yard SOLD



Solid Blue Fabric
5 yards available, $10 a yard $5 a yard


White Pottery Barn Pickstitch Standard Sham
 2 available, $20 each  SOLD









Custom made inside mount roman shade. This roman shade was done in Thom Filicia's City Square's Fabric
35 x 59, $100  $50 SOLD

28 1/2 " H White Lamp
The base on this lamp is not as bright white as the shade.
$30, $15 
local pickup only SOLD


















I am selling this 4 x 6 rug that I had in my office. 
$100 $75
local pickup only
Email me at Kirstenkrason@gmail.com if you are interested in anything. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz