Monday, August 20, 2012

HOT Product Party



I had such a great time at the last Moms' Best HOT product party that I was delighted to attend another one! 



We were able to examine and review tons of adorable and cool products for moms and babies. The best part is that all of the items were donated to the Riverside Area Rape Crisis Center
You can see these products, and vote for them here.


The food was donated by one of my favorite places to eat, Kneaders


I loved getting to catch up with fellow bloggers. Above is my giant pregnant belly totally covering up Danielle Oakey in this picture. Sorry Danielle! 




We also had the opportunity to write letters to victims at the Riverside Rape Crisis Center.  

It was a fun night. Thanks to The Moms Best Network for inviting me!

all photos taken by Leah Naomi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz