Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Cresthaven Bathrooms and Hallways


I have so far revealed the Living RoomDining RoomBasement and Master Bedroom and Office from the model home. Today I am sharing the little spaces like the hallways and bathrooms. 

One of the biggest challenges with this home was the very long and narrow entry hallway. It  felt too narrow to squeeze a console table in or any other piece of furniture. The other challenge was the budget. I didn't want to spend a lot of money on art and I knew the art had to be big! So I decided to frame wallpaper. 


This isn't a new idea by any means but it's the first time I've actually ever done it in a space. 



The wallpaper I chose is Schumacher's Birds and Butterflies. It's one of my favorites. The wallpaper was framed in simple Ikea ribba frames


The art is cheerful and fills up the hallway perfectly. 

We kept the downstairs powder bathroom really simple. 


Photographs: Donated by Aldari Art Studio 

Next up we have the kid's bathroom. 


Bathmat: From West Elm. It doesn't look like it is available any longer. 
Shower Curtain: Stripe Shower Curtain from West Elm 


Butterfly Art: Taken from this book 


Chevron Tray: Donated by Honeymoon at Home
Hand Towel: Painterly Floral Printed Bath Towel from World Market 

For the master bathroom I added a few touches of color but we mostly left it light and bright. 


Shower Curtain: West Elm, it doesn't appear to be available anymore. 


Apothecary Jars: World Market
Tray and Small Jar: Target
Pink Perfumes: Donated by Roxana Illuminated Perfume 



Stay tuned next week for the the last reveal in the model home. It's my favorite! 


To see other posts and rooms from this model home go here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz