Monday, July 18, 2011

Client Living Room Sprucing Up


The same client that had this bedroom and this nursery makeover needed some help sprucing up her Living Room. Overall it was done but she needed some more exciting fabrics in the room. The basic color scheme was black and yellow. I wanted to infuse some teal and red into the room as well. Overall we just needed more pizazz! 

Here is the design scheme I created for the room. 


Here is the after! 


Isn't it amazing what new window treatments can do for a space? 



The fabric for the draperies is this Duralee fabric. I really love the pattern and I think it's especially great for window treatments. 


Most of the pillows were purchased on Etsy or made by Erin

I think this room is much happier now! I know my client is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz