Thursday, July 28, 2011

Living Room Reveal


This is a living room that I finished up last winter. I don't have any before pictures of the space but it was pretty much a blank slate. The sofas were already there but we needed lots of other things. Like accessories! 

I really loved how the room turned out.



The coffee table is by Nate Berkus for HSN. It has since been discontinued. The draperies are from Pottery Barn. 


The bleeker and the chaing mai pillow were bought on Etsy. The navy chevron is from Deco Yellow


My client is a world traveler and she bought these botanicals in Paris. Beautiful! 






My client had that beautiful painting of Prague that she bought while she was there and we decided to put it on the shelf. I love that it is the only color on there so it really stands out. 





The sunburst mirrors are from Ballard Designs. The blue vase is from West Elm.

I hope you liked it!

Photographs  done by Jessica Kettle Photography 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz