Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Custom Toy Portrait


My son Jett has a little stuffed dog that he adores. He calls it his "pup-pup" and he can't sleep without it. 

When I came across Jennifer Maher's work I knew I needed to commission her to paint this little guy. Jennifer does custom toy portraits and her work is incredible. 

Here is the painting she sent me of "pup-pup"


Isn't it precious! 


Here they are side-by-side for comparison. I love that no matter what happens to "pup-pup" we'll always have this painting to remember him. It will be a lifelong treasure of ours. 

Contact Jennifer to have her create a custom painting of your child's favorite toy. These would make the perfect gift for a birthday party or christmas! 

1 comments:

Harper michach said...

While parents of special needs children appreciate the availability of adaptive toys, they often share the complaint that they are too expensive. toycoast big elephant stuffed animal

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz