Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Gadanke Journal Review



When I was in High School I was a HUGE journaler. I am talking like every single day I was writing in my journal. So when Katie from Gadanke asked me to review one of her handmade journals I was really excited. 

I chose to review her become journal. 



I have had a lot of fun filling out the pages with creative ideas and goals. Each page has a writing prompt. You can customize these journals by adding whatever you want. 



There are so many journals to choose from plus they are all made from %100 recycled papers! 


View all of her journals here.

For the next 5 days you can use this code for %10 off. 

LOVEKIRSTEN10


Visit her shop here. Her twitter here. Her Facebook here and her blog here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz