Friday, July 1, 2011

Feature Friday: Brightsides


You know those blogs that just make you instantly happy? Well that is how I feel about the blog Brightsides.  Amelia is full of optimism and she is also an amazing photographer. Her blog is bright, cheerful and colorful. When asked to describe her style here is what she said: 

I would say my design style is: traditional with a modern touch.  Less is more in my opinion.  Clean lines, and simple, uncluttered rooms always attract my attention.

I was going for a fun, vibrant feel, but comfortable and crisp at the same time (if that even makes sense lol ) for our main living spaces;  hence the stripes, bold colors, and patterns.  I know I can't afford to re-decorate frequently, so I tend to shy away from trendy furniture, but like to style with a few hip and fresh accessories.





Amelia made that print herself in photoshop. So cool. 








You can read more about these rooms here







You can read more about this room here




You can read more about this room here.

The desks are from pottery barn
Glass cabinets are from Ikea



She created this did you think to pray? print art in an 8X10 size perfect for easy framing.  She's offering it as as a freebie download on her blog today!  Print it at home & slap it in a frame!

How cute is that Sarah Jane Studios Print. 


 Thanks to Amelia for letting us feature her home and make sure you check out more of her blog here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz